EUS combines ultrasound technology with endoscopy to gain an internal vantage point to obtain higher resolution ultrasound images. While conventional endoscopy only provides a view of the innermost lining of the digestive tract, or its wall, the addition of ultrasound allows the physician to see beyond that wall to visualize all five layers of the GI tract as well as surrounding tissue and organs. EUS also provides a minimally invasive means for biopsy.
- Twisting resistant stainless steel needle
- Ergonomic handle structure
- Echogenic dimple tip construction for exceptional visibility on ultrasound images
- Improved luer-lock design for secure endoscope connection
- More sample taking with its large internal diameter structure
- Durable Nitinol stile
- Adapter structure compatible with PENTAX, OLYMPUS, FUJI devices.
|EAN Number||Ref. number||Needle Size (Gauge)||Adjustable Needle Length (cm)||Working Length (cm)||Working Channel (mm)|
Packaging includes a 30cc syringe and one-way stopcock
**Needle length: 0cm to 8cm, adjustable